cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Call Transformation Help

gil.guevara
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day - I have x24755 that is forwarded off-net to an answering service.  However when x24755 is called the calling partie's number is shown on the answering service's caller ID instead of x24755 ID (9566984755).  As a result the answering service does not know how to answer the call, they are looking for 95666984755 for all the calls associated.  How can we make all the calls to x24755 end up with the 9566984755 caller ID so the answering service can handle the calls correctly?  Thanks

5 Replies 5

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

On the directory number confuration, uncheck all the boxes under Forwarded Call Information.

Tried that and it didnt work - thanks

nitsinha
Level 4
Level 4

Is the x24755 registered to a CUCM or CUCME? How do the calls go to the answering service?over PRI,FXO etc.? Mention the exact call flow and other relevant details.

Regards

Nitesh

x24755 is on 7960 - after business hours the customer C-FwdAll to an off-site number.  The call can start with either someone calling the full DID 956-698-4755 or the ext 24755 - the call will then go out a PRI to the answering service.  We use CUCM.

I am able to do it with making the number a dedicated route pattern ->.route list ->route group and changing the calling party tranformation mask in the route group to what ever I want.

At the PRI configuration page on the CUCM, you will have something like "Calling party presentation". Set that to "last redirecting number" and try a test call.

HTH

Regards

Nitesh

PS:Pl rate helpful posts