Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing DID not coming

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have voice gateway where ISDN is terminated. Incoming DID is OK since i gave secondary command under each ephone-dn (like number 1234 secondary 7831234) but when i dial outside (to pstn), only main number of ISDN is being displayed.

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please post "debug isdn q931", probably what is happening is telco is overwriting your number with the BTN number either because your number is not formatted properly or because that's the way the circuit was ordered. We can see what is happening from the debug. Identify what you are seeing and what you expect to see.

HTH,

Chris

ok i will post in a short while. but there is no command to enable outgoing DId?

You will need to configure voice translation rules to map your internal extensions to your DDI range for your provider to display it. When you place a call to most PSTN providers and the calling number shows as internal number, they will replace it with the Mian number i n your DDI range. So you need to create xlation rules to change your internal DDI range to your block of DDIs

Please rate useful posts

Please rate all useful posts

Main number =1234700

DID Range =700 - 800

Exten number =700 to 800

what will be the translation rule?. Thanks

Your DID range cant be 700-800..

is it 1234700- 1234800

then configure

voice translation rule 1

rule 1 /^\7[0-9]/ / /1234\1/

rule 2 /^\8[0-9]/ / /1234\1/