Views
Helpful
Replies

phone label for 8800 series phones

Sarah Pongres
Level 1
Level 1

Hello experts -

This is almost embarrassing to ask, but here goes anyway!

Do new 8800 series phones (specifically 8811s and 8851s) come with the phone sticker-labels for the headset, hold, mute, etc buttons?

I have found a 3rd party that sells the stickers for these phones separately, but I was told that the stickers do NOT come with new phones and I just wanted to verify that with the experts.

Thank you

SP

5 Replies 5

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Recently did un box around 10 8800 (11,41,51 and 31) and I did not see any stickers and I don't see any reason for stickers

More over, as a person who has unboxed and placed a few thousand phones by now, I have to let you know that, I have had never liked them :-)

HTH

My end users are going to lose their minds without the stickers.

I can get them from a 3rd party website, they are expensive though, $170 for 100!

Lol, wish you the best.

I think slightly more intrusive training would be needed :-)

We get third party stickers for 9-911 and I dont have idea how much it costs though :-(

All the best!

imzloy
Level 1
Level 1

7800 and 8800 series phone button labels from $0.99 available here: http://www.awnmtech.com/labels-order/

michael.dury
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there
Have you found any other providers of these decals ?

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: