IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm facing a weird problem where I couldn't access the GUI of CUCM sometimes, without any apparent reason,I have to reload CUCM VM to get access to it, by using the SAME PASSWORDwhat could be the reason guys, and how to solve it ?Thanks 

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 4321 ISR Router,Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.11.01a,CME 12.6I want to connect my via a SIP trunk to my ITSPI can not, I have this message that appears when I configure the SIP trunk/ #credentials username TEST password 0 TEST2019 re...

Hi Community, I was having a issue wherein two of my CP-7811 IP phones the audio quality was bad wherein the audio sounds like "robotic" sound. I have seen work around wherein "Disable Opus codec support via Service Parameters on CUCM." but it seems ...

EDIT 6/14/2019 -- I was able to figure this out. Some version information I looked at said it was 8.5, however when I checked deeper into it I found it was 10.5.  The "Supported Windows OS for Cisco TAPI" matrix lists TSP 10.5 needed for Windows 10.W...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes