Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Service not available

mcappelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i'm using a Cisco CUCM 11.5 version and i did create a Phone Service named Speedy to use an external directory.

After that i went under the phone to subrscribe that Phone Service Speedy but it's not on the list of Phone Services.

Someone can help me?
Thank you

Marco

Phone Service.jpgSubscribe Service.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tested this on my lab and its working. if you enabled, Enterprise Subscription you don't see it on drop down. But go to directories and you find the phone service.

Note:- make sure that you don't miss any steps mentioned in Imagilce guide.Follow the guide line by line.

create.PNGCapture.PNG

Response Signature

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Not sure what does that mean by rubriche, when I checked in google it says heading

I have below service type on  my CUCM, what service type you configured ?

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 7.39.29 PM.png

Response Signature

hello,

rubriche means Directories

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

The secure-service url should be https:

As @Nithin Eluvathingal mentions I would check that Service Type.  I have the same ones he pictured.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you checked the Enterprise Subscription option when creating the service it's expected you do not see in the drop-down

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Add a new Service with these properties:

Pls check below link for your reference.

https://www.imagicle.com/kb#/kb/pbx-configuration_112.html

Pls rate if Helpful. If this answered your question pls click Accept As Solution.

Sadav Ansari

72B33A0D-9FAD-445E-B6C6-9AF5ECF0D8DB.jpeg

If you followed Imagicle guide there is two options mentioned. 

• If you want Speedy Directories to be available on all the IP phones, select the "Enterprise Subscription" checkbox too.
  • If you want Speedy Directories to be available only on specific devices, leave the checkbox unselected and follow the procedure at the bottom of this section.

And if  you enabled  "Enterprise Subscription",as  @Jaime Valencia  mentioned you won't  see it on  dropdown. 

Response Signature

mcappelli
Level 1
Level 1

when i created the phone service, I checked the Enterprise Subscription option because all the phones have to use it but I asked at customer and he didn't see an additional Speedy Directory.

Tested this on my lab and its working. if you enabled, Enterprise Subscription you don't see it on drop down. But go to directories and you find the phone service.

Note:- make sure that you don't miss any steps mentioned in Imagilce guide.Follow the guide line by line.

create.PNGCapture.PNG

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: