Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with corporate directory - IP Communicator

Hi to all,

I have a customer who has IP Communicator software deployed, all works fine. But one user, when he tries to see the corporate directory, he gets the html code and he is not be able to see the corporate directory.

He has the 8.6.1 CIPC version software and he is running WIN 7 Pro 64 bits edition. Somebody knows if the software is not compatible with the 64 bits edition? Or if it software has any bug with this WIN edition??? The other users, has the same CIPC software version but they are running WIN 7 Pro 32 bits edition, and all are working properly.

Thanks in advance to all.

Regards.

David.

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The documentation says it supported but I if  I were you I will upgrade the CIPC version to the latest one (8.6.4) and try again.

Please rate all useful posts

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Compatibility wise it is okay as per the following if you check the Operating system requirements

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/ip-communicator/data_sheet_c78-669663.html

Try uninstalling the software including the registry settings and reinstall, if the issue persists it needs to be treated as a normal corporate directory issue. A packet capture from the pc should help when the issue is replicated.

HTH

Manish