Views
Helpful
Replies

Program a softkey or BLF button with a CallForwardAll+number

Roland Theisen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In my company, I am in a project to migrate our PBX to a Cisco Callmanager system. On the PBX telephone, the users have the possibility to program a speed dial button which automatically set a CallForward to a specified telephone number.

I know that I can do a the call forward by pressing the "CFwdAll" softkey and then entering manually the destination number on the Cisco IP phone.

But is it possible to "program" the "CFwdAll +destination number" on a softkey or a BLF button? The goal is that the user has to simply press 1 button to activate the call forward.

Now I got the question if this is also possible on a Cisco IP Phone?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Marc Hoffmann

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

System-wide short numbers like *21 to replace a longer number. Not sure where are they documented in CM manuals.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, it is not possible.

However you can use short dial codes or line buttons to facilitate entering long numbers.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

What do you mean with short dial codes?

Marc Hoffmann

You configure speed dials on phones, which you can press to call whatever DN is configured there.

The shortest way to do a CFA to a DN is to press CFA and then one of the speed dials.

What you're looking for is just not possible (CFA+DN in single button).

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

System-wide short numbers like *21 to replace a longer number. Not sure where are they documented in CM manuals.

Roland Theisen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Ok, thanks a lot for this confirmation.

Best regards,

Marc Hoffmann