Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSTN calls are not going through Route List

Hi,

Running UCM 9.1.x cluster at Central location.

Branch location is deployed with two SRST Routers with E1 PRI terminated on each

Gateway.

we are facing one problem.PSTN calls are not going through Primary E1 PRI which is pointed to the Route List. Calls are going through

Secondary PRI,even Primary PRI is having higher priority in the Route Group. The Incoming calls are coming through Primary PRI.

In debug also it is not showing   calls are  hitting to the Voice gateway where the Primary PRI is terminated.

In SRST fail over calls are going through primary PRI.

If i configure the route pattern and pointing to the PRI interface of the Primary PRI, the calls are routing through Primary PRI.

Due this to  PRI failover is not working.

Please help me out!!!

Regards,

Krishna

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Krish,

Try and remove the PRI from the route group, re-add it, then save , then reset the route list. For some reason the RL when searching through the route group, is not seeing the PRI

This seem to be happening a lot on CUCM9.X as reported by Cisco in this thread..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3927483#3927483

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Hi aokanlawon,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried , but still not working !!

Regards,

Krishna

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: