Views
Helpful
Replies

"vsacount in free is 0" error when receiving calls

usinadelta
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I would like some help from you!
I have a CISCO 2921 SIP router and I'm having problems receiving calls, but I'm able to make calls normally, I checked other community posts and saw a lot about MGCP, but on my router it's disabled.
It's not a problem, because the other unit is also disabled and the connections are working normally. In the log I collected, the error "vsacount in free is 0" appears.

19 Replies 19

You need to make sure  the translation is happening and the call is hitting on the dial-peer made towards CUCM.( dial-peer 101 & 100)

Response Signature

When doing a call test, I see that the call hits the gateway but does not complete the connection, the debug is attached.

The translation is not happening. the calls is hitting on dial-peer 0 which is the default and its not good practice to hit on Dial-peer 0.

Calling Number=34988884645,(Calling Name=)(TON=Unknown, NPI=Unknown, Screening=Not Screened, Presentation=Allowed),

Called Number=33315730(TON=Unknown, NPI=Unknown),

Calling Translated=FALSE, Subscriber Type Str=Unknown, FinalDestinationFlag=TRUE,

Incoming Dial-peer=0, Progress Indication=NULL(0), Calling IE Present=TRUE,

Make the call to hit on a incoming dial-peer  where the translation is applied.  And you issue will be solved.

Response Signature

Could you explain to me how I make the call access a different dial peer?

Daniel Bosch
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if you've given up, or have this resolved now.  If the former, you're still missing some required elements:

1. Still no inbound dial-peer to match called numbers 33315....

2. Voice translation-profile DDRCEL isn't even applied to any dial-peers.

3. If you create an inbound peer and apply profile DDRCEL, it should be configured to 'translate called 5799' not "translate calling..."

Try adding these to router config:

config t
voice translation-rule 5799
no rule 1
no rule 2
rule 1 /^3331\(5...\)/ /\1/
rule 2 /^\(57..\)/ /33315799/
rule 3 /^33315700/ /33315799/

!
voice translation-profile DDRCEL
no translate calling 5799
translate called 5799