Views
Helpful
Replies

"vsacount in free is 0" error when receiving calls

usinadelta
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I would like some help from you!
I have a CISCO 2921 SIP router and I'm having problems receiving calls, but I'm able to make calls normally, I checked other community posts and saw a lot about MGCP, but on my router it's disabled.
It's not a problem, because the other unit is also disabled and the connections are working normally. In the log I collected, the error "vsacount in free is 0" appears.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bosch
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if you've given up, or have this resolved now.  If the former, you're still missing some required elements:

1. Still no inbound dial-peer to match called numbers 33315....

2. Voice translation-profile DDRCEL isn't even applied to any dial-peers.

3. If you create an inbound peer and apply profile DDRCEL, it should be configured to 'translate called 5799' not "translate calling..."

Try adding these to router config:

config t
voice translation-rule 5799
no rule 1
no rule 2
rule 1 /^3331\(5...\)/ /\1/
rule 2 /^\(57..\)/ /33315799/
rule 3 /^33315700/ /33315799/

!
voice translation-profile DDRCEL
no translate calling 5799
translate called 5799

!
dial-peer voice 5799 voip
translation-profile incoming DDRCEL
session protocol sipv2
incoming called-number 33315...$
voice-class sip bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/1
voice-class sip bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/1
voice-class codec 1
voice-class sip early-offer forced
dtmf-relay sip-kpml sip-info sip-notify rtp-nte 

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

The debug shows that the call was accepted on incoming dial-peer 0, which means that it did not match any configured inbound dial-peer and used the default. The debug also shows a disconnect cause value of 1, which is 'unknown number'. This means that the dialed number did not match any outbound dial-peer.

If you can post your config, we can help you look at your dial peers to figure out how to make your calls work.

Maren

Hi Maren!
Sure, Attached is the router config.

The debug shows a called party of 33315719 and another to 33315730, and I don't see that matching any of the dial-peers in the config. You have dial-peers configured for 57.. though, so this may end up being a translation issue.

What is the call flow? Where is the call coming from and with what digits, and where should the call go and with what digits?

Maren

3331 is the prefix number, extensions are from 5700 to 5799.
The flow is as follows, the call goes through the operator and goes to the SIP gateway that connects to the CUCM.

Asper the CCAPI.txt the disconnect cause is 1

Cause 1 Unallocated (unassigned) number - This cause indicates that the called party cannot be reached because, although the called party number is in a valid format, it is not currently allocated (assigned)

As @Maren Mahoney mentioned your dial-peer towards CUCM says it must match digit starting 5.  I Couldn't find a translation on your configuration which strip 3331 from The Called Number=33315719 . you need a rule rule <number> /^3331\(5...\)/ /\1/.

Need more informations regarding your setup. 

Response Signature

3331 is the operator's prefix, my extensions range from 5700 to 5799, what other information would you need?

SO 333157XX is your DID range.

You don't have  a translation to strip 3331 and your dial-peer is written to match 57..

I assume its a SIP trunk from ISP and CUCM gateway connected using A sip trunk.

If this is correct one easy option is to change the significant digit on SIP trunk between CUCM-voice gateway  and on Voice gateway change the detestation pattern on dial-peer pointing to CUCM as 33315... instead of 57...,

keep the significant digits to 4 on the SIP trunk to voice gateway.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1698144753783.png

Response Signature

Yes that's right, SIP and Gateway connected using a SIP trunk.
I'm sorry, but where in CUCM can I make this change to the image you sent?

On the SIp trunk Page.

Also you must change the dial-peer to match the full number.

Response Signature

I checked here and I already had ALL in inbound calls

usinadelta_0-1698150406153.png

It’s must be 4 and not ALL as you need to send only 57xx inside.

Response Signature

Ok, I changed it to 4, there is still some other configuration left, as receiving calls still hasn't worked.

usinadelta_0-1698158031796.png

Have you made the changes on dial-peer pointing to CUCM from gateway. 

Make sure to  restart the trunk after configuration changes. 

Response Signature

Yes, I created the rule 3 in the translation rule 5799

That's right?

usinadelta_0-1698168313526.png