Views
Helpful
Replies

RDP issues

moe2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Members, 

I do have a question regarding remote destination profile and remote destination (Mobility Connect). The scenario is I do have a range of DID from provider and range of DN numbers that are can make calls locally only (internal DNs). we are using SIP. 

Phone A has an option RD activated can call to Mobile 

Phone B has DID phone.

Phone C have internal DN (Local extension).

Now when B calls A Mobile rings no problems. 

but when C calls A mobile does not ring! provider blocks number not in the DID range. 

I thought of few solutions and please can you verify them if it is possible or the best solution to this problem.

1- Can I when C calls A make the mobile ring using A's extension number?

2- Can I forward A to D (DID number) when C calls A transfer's from C to D and make D (DID number) make the call to mobile. 

3- Or change route pattern or translation pattern new partition new CSS. like Should I create group DNs that linked to DID when external calls needed. if so how is it done?

What do you guys recommend? 

many thanks. 

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Could you try adding your main pilot number of any DID number as the External Number Mask on Phone C and see that helps.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Unfortunately, it did not help or even change anything. Now I am just even trying to forward all calls to cell phone it is not even working! from DID number i can only forward to an internal number.

This is mostly your ITSP issue. They might be blocking your call.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***