IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUC/M 11.5 Are there soft phone options available for MAC/iPad similar to PC version of IP communicator? If yes, what are they and how to set them up? Thanks

Hi Friends, I have implemented the CME 10.5 with Cisco 8800 Series phones. I am facing the issue with outgoing calls, when the phone has off Hook then dial the external number and after dial the 2 digits, it's getting fast busy. If I dial the extensi...

i need a specific configuration but i cannot achieve it   if i received a call from 44488888 , i need when i call this number from the phone call history i need the new call history to be 944488888 , i tried using CSS and partition and achieved pre...

I have a client requirement for Hotel villas. Each villa having physical desk phone. Once guest enter to villa he/she should be able to download and install softphone on to his / her smart device. Hotel fully covered by the wireless coverage. Guest s...

Hi Team,  I would like to change the  firmware on our CP-8941 ,SIP to SCCP without CUCM . Cisco Phone model : CP-8941 Current Firmware :  SIP 9-4-2sr3-1 Desired Firmware :  SCCP 8941_8945.9-3-4-17 I did find the below article but not sure if it's sam...

Resolved! MS AD LDS

Hi,   I am trying to configure in the lab AD LDS (multi forest) II follow the documentation but get stuck on "Import the Users from AD DC to AD LDS" The main error is: C:\Windows\ADAM>ADAMSync /install localhost:50000 c:\windows\ADAM\MS-AdamSyncConf-...

Hello Group Members,   getting below issue on Cisco 8945 SCCP Phone   issue is that when looking into call log it is showing 150 enteries in side the dialed, received and missed call section.   when getting new call it is not updating in call log sec...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME licensing

Hello good day I have a question regarding the licensing I need for a purchase by CME 3945e need to register in which 300 ip phone models would 6901 6921 8941 8961 I have understood that licenses for the right to use that I think are of this kind are...

Hi guys,   We are planning to change the CUCM host name from IP address to the FQDN in GUI. So I have checked in the CLI the DNS entries which are looking good, checked the FDQN to IP resolving which is good and db replication also good. Now I want t...

rajeshpat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI   i have a Cisco 4351 for voice gw   have one 1mft-e1 card and one pvdm4-64 install on the e1 card   and have a min 4fxs card on the router   now i can active the E1 card and show voice port can see it   but i can't see the 4fxs card   i can see t...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes