cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Destination CLID

Anthony Jentsch
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble getting some caller id working for our mobility remote destinations. I would like always show the caller id of the cell phone or external caller when calls are recived to the DID>DN thats tied to the SNR. I was able to create a seperate Routes Patterns,Partition,CSS, and Route Group in which I have the "External Phone Mask" on. I then use the re-reouting CSS for the RDP. This has worked for all calls except calls originating from a mobile phone configured as a remote ddetination in CM. Whenever someone calls from a mobile phone configured as a remote dest. internal desk phones see the ext and alerting name of the DN tied to the RDP.

My question is how can I get the caller id of the mobile phone (remote destination) to display on another users mobile phone when the 2nd user has there mobility enabled. Currently the call is getting masked to our main# (not sure where). Also I dont see any digits getting passed as the caller on the exiting router when running debug isdn q931.

Call flow

Call from Mobile phone configured as RD>DID PSTN>CM>DN with Mobility enabled>Mobile phone

Ive tried

----Edit  Line Appearance -----

Display Caller ID (Internal Caller) settings

Forwarded Call Information Display on Device

--- System>Service Paramaters -----

Inbound Calling Search Space for Remote Destination to RDP+Line CSS with 11 digits

Any guidence would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anthony Jentsch

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Set "Matching Caller ID for Remote Destination" service parameter to complete and set "Number of Digits for Caller ID Partial Match" to higher than the number of digits collected, i.e. 12.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Set "Matching Caller ID for Remote Destination" service parameter to complete and set "Number of Digits for Caller ID Partial Match" to higher than the number of digits collected, i.e. 12.

Chris

Chris

Thanks fro the response. I tried that. No luck. I tried both 11 and 12 digits. Same result. Desk phone being called sees the DN and caller ID NAme of the remote dest and the mobile # of the caller never gets sent out the pstn.

Anthony

Chris

I changed the "Matching Caller ID with Remote Destination" to Partial and set the number of digits to 13 and it works. Not sure if thats what you meant but it works. Thanks for leading me down the correct path.

Anthony

Yes, that is exactly what I meant as that is the purpose for those parameters.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris