cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset Application Password on CUCM

msaeedi
Level 1
Level 1

i have CUCM 10.5.1 and i need to reset web password on that call manager , i know the command to do that :

utils reset_application_administrator_ui_password , but im afraid if i apply it on the call manger and i cant login again , how i will change it successfully, any parameters needs to be checked ?

for those who tried to change , please share your experience on changing web password.

thanks & Regrads 

Senior Network Engineer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only possibility wherein you will not be able to login again after using the utils reset_application_administrator_ui_password command will happen in below two scenarios:

1) You are not entering the correct password that you set as a result of using above command

2) The combination of username and password is not correct, in that case feel free to reset the username as well using below command:

utils reset_application_administrator_ui_name

Hence feel free to reset the password using utils reset_application_administrator_ui_password command without any doubts in mind

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only possibility wherein you will not be able to login again after using the utils reset_application_administrator_ui_password command will happen in below two scenarios:

1) You are not entering the correct password that you set as a result of using above command

2) The combination of username and password is not correct, in that case feel free to reset the username as well using below command:

utils reset_application_administrator_ui_name

Hence feel free to reset the password using utils reset_application_administrator_ui_password command without any doubts in mind

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

thanks a lot it works fine on Cisco unity connection , and i think it will work well with CUCM.

Senior Network Engineer

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You may be over thinking it. There is nothing to check. Just change it and if you cant login, reset it again from the CLI.

Please rate all useful posts