cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Filter - allowing specific users bypass filters - 900

amarula115
Level 1
Level 1

I want one user on my system be able to dial 1-900 number. The number we want to dial is a valid business toll-free number which we need to reach.

I would like just one specific user to be able to call one specific 1-900-XXX-XXXX number. All other users and all other 900 toll free numbers need to be blocked.

Any idea how to do it?

Any help appreciated

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to mention what call control agent you use, and version, and not just what you want to achieve in order to get help 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Cisco Call Manager vr. 8.6.2

Are you using Device/Line approach for constructing CSSes, or traditional approach, i.e. do you have routing CSS assigned to the device and blocking to Line, or does only Line or Device has routing CSS defined? Depending on the approach the solution is different, so let us know.

I verified few phones and I have two different css for each phone. One on the device and one on the line. They are two different css. I am not sure if this is what are you asking for.

I am attaching file with screen shots showing css

OK, so it seems you are using device/line approach where there is site specific routing CSS at the device level, and blocking CSS on the DN. What you can do it build the specific routing route pattern and put it in the routing partition at the site the user is located.  This would allow all users from this site to dial this number.  If you only need this one user to dial it, you will need to build new partition and put this route pattern in it, and then new CSS (based on the site CSS) with access to this partition and assign it to the user's device.