Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Patterns

opnineopnine
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

How can I create a RP in a CUCM 10.5  that will point to a Ext that is associated to a TCL IVR in a gateway.

Thanks. 

8 Replies 8

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Yes you can, but what´s your scenario?

Regards

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

I have 1 cluster, and different sites with Voice Gateways, and what I need is to make the route patter that  will go directly to this ext that will go to the IVR.

Thanks.

There's nothing special you need to do, simply configure the RP and point it to the GW, the rest of the config is the DP to match it and the TCL.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Well is not working. I get a busy tone.

The IP Phone where you are dialing his CSS have access to the partition of the RP?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

Hello

I did a full trace DNA over the call , and its ok  but I get busy tone, I do a call from the outside and its working.

The ideas of this RP is because when the customer is making and outside to call a specific site, the call gets to the VG but they get a busy tone, if we make the same call we have no issue and we get the audio from the TCL.

thanks.

RP is just a piece of this, are you sure your IOS config is correct for the TCL to get those calls????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The tcl is working, if I call from any other place, I get this working, but if I call from one of the customers sites, via the PSTN I get the busy tone.