IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Ok same problem as so many have . New 7912 series phone stuck in loop, configuring IP, CM list, etc, this is such a common problem but no one seems to have an answer.Can anyone assist, I have set up a config file out network has no problems with 7...

Hi Experts,I have a Cisco ASA 5510 running 8.4(5) software version and my asterisk server is placed in the DMZ. The asterisk server is NATed with a public IP and forwarded the SIP port 5060(tcp/udp) and RTP 10000 - 20000 (tcp/udp) to the server. I ca...

HiI am using dial-peers for my outbound calls to PSTN. A call to a 11 digits 0800 number is failingdial-peer voice 10 pots description ***Outbound to 10 Digit Free and Reduced Rate Calls destination-pattern 908........ port 0/0/0:15 prefix 08dial-pee...

Hello All, We utilize Single Number reach in our environment. One of our users is experiencing an issue with external calls not being forwarded to his mobile phone. All on net calls are being forwarded successfully. Any assistance would be highly app...

micparke by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, From what I can tell, E-SRST doesn't support any kind of security (authentication or encryption). Is this correct, and is there anything in the Cisco roadmap for adding a secure E-SRST feature?  Thanks!

Nadav by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, If your organization has a large hypervisor farm (such as ESXi) with virtual resources to spare, and a service contract, what is the added value of buying a BE7k? To my understanding it doesn't provide any licensing, so you're de facto p...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes