cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Plan Report

arsparks
Level 1
Level 1

Running CUCM 8.5.1.  I go into Call Routing -> Route Plan Report.

I set up a query where I find "All Patterns" where "Pattern/Directory Number" "begins with" "7777".  Nothing there.

What's curious to me is if I then query "Unassigned DN" where "Pattern/Directory Number" "begins with" "7777"

still gives me nothing.

What am I missing?  I'd like to make sure that assigning that number doesn't give me unintended consequences.  Actually, I can use another number easily enough, but I'm still curious why the unassigned option doesn't show anything.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Phillip Ratliff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like you are trying to see all DNs not present in your system which is not what this report does. 

Unassigned DNs are DNs that were present on phones that have been deleted from the database.  The DN and it's settings will remain as unassigned in order for them to come back if you re-add the DN to a different phone at a later time.

If you do have Unassigned DNs in the report you can delete them as well.

Posted from the TSC at Cisco Live 2012
Come see us in the World of Solutions!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Phillip Ratliff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like you are trying to see all DNs not present in your system which is not what this report does. 

Unassigned DNs are DNs that were present on phones that have been deleted from the database.  The DN and it's settings will remain as unassigned in order for them to come back if you re-add the DN to a different phone at a later time.

If you do have Unassigned DNs in the report you can delete them as well.

Posted from the TSC at Cisco Live 2012
Come see us in the World of Solutions!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: