Helpful
Replies

Selective recording Softkey for 7937 phones

faraz1234
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM version 11.5 with latest firmware for 7937 

Third party call recording solution.

Hello,We would like to configure the selective recording for 7937 phones for which we have configured the softkey template with the option "RECORD" when phone is in connected status,now issue is when call is connected softkey option on the phone screen is showing blank specifically for "RECORD" softkey all other softkeys like End,Transfer,Conference  are showing and working fine.When I press the blank softkey call is getting recorded but when pressing again to stop its not stopping but continuing recording....This feature is working fine other models of phone.Automatic recording is also working fine for all models.

Thanks,

Faraz

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you might need the packet captures from the switchport to which 7937 is connected to see if the second softkey event to stop the recording is captured and sent to the correct destination. A similar capture from one of the IP phones that are actually working fine can be used to compare the recording start and stop events.

HTH

Manish

Hello Manish,

I will try to collect the capture and check recording start and stop of recording events.But my main concern is why RECORD(LIVRCD) softkey is not showing(its BLANK) on the 7937 phone,any idea.

Thanks,

Faraz