IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   Hope you're doing well.    Can you please Help me solve this Issue ? I´m having the following problem on the IVR server when I use Taps to identify the phone and register it:   I call to IVR on the number 6000, the IVR attends but I don´t ...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am experiencing an issue adding a new CUCM Subscriber to an existing cluster. The Server names in CUCM are hostname based so for example 'CUCMPublisher' During the validation stages of the install on the new Subscriber, I get the following err...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can you help me.   May I know the meaning of below commands?   mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 1 4mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 1 3mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 3 threshold 1 34mls qos srr-queue ou...

posemman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes