Views
Helpful
Replies

Shared Line details in CUCM Cluster

cragcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In my cluster there are close to 8000 Cisco IP Phones. I know there are more than 20 DNs shared among multiple devices spread across different Device Pools. How is it possible to get a list of Shared DN's along with their associated Device + Device Pool?

Background: The reason for such a requirement is that - I am facing an (Hold and Resume) issue with a particular Shared DN with 4 Cisco IP Phones. I just want to make sure that -- is it an isolated issue or a cluster wide issue with all the Shared DNs.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Hi,

You will need to get the information running a SQL Query on CLI.

Here some examples:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/117726-technote-cucm-00.html

Regards

I know you can do this by going to

1. Bulk Administration -> Export

2. Select Phone and Device pool.

3. Submit the Job. Download the Tar file.

4. Open in CSV format.

5. Filter using Shared DN, MAC or Device pool.

Hope this Answers your question..

-

Regards

Darth Vader

“Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well"

I ran the BAT for exporting the All Phone Details. It consumed 20% of CPU and ran close to 2 hours and the process did not complete -- I had to abort processing. This seems to be CPU intensive. I will try CLI option mentioned by Leo.

Schedule an export for off-peak hours, please...

cragcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I could find a way to filter this requirement. The filter option used is attached below. I Copied the webpage output on to an excel file and with some tweaks on excel, I could fulfil my requirement.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: