Views
Helpful
Replies

Shutting down ISR, CUCM, CUC, and IM&P for a month

JH51928
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

We have UC clusters and we will closed our Secondary site for a month because of building renovation. I was advised to turn off the BE6k. I'm worrying that after a month when I turn them on it would not not synchronize with the Primary site anymore, I hope I'm wrong.

Any advise would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you are just keeping Branch devices off and no upgrades are done in HQ, once turned on it should get synced. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

As @Nithin Eluvathingal wrote I would not worry to much about this. As long as you keep the system intact it should sync up fine when you turn it on again.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

If you are just keeping Branch devices off and no upgrades are done in HQ, once turned on it should get synced. 

Response Signature

As @Nithin Eluvathingal wrote I would not worry to much about this. As long as you keep the system intact it should sync up fine when you turn it on again.

Response Signature

JH51928
Level 1
Level 1

I just thought there is a tombstone lifetime on the cucm servers. Thanks for the advice guys

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: