IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Not sure under which category should I post this for best match so I am posting it underCisco Community Technology and Support Collaboration, Voice and Video IP Telephony and Phonesand will be posting under :Cisco Community Technology and Support Col...

bhuarora by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, I need your help please . I have a cucm 12.5 installed with cisco Ip phones 7821 and 8851.My costomer would like when the IP phone who make the transfer  with another IP phone can  retrieve the call if has no answer after the call transfer...

I have a company 844-xxx-xxxx call line that is getting "your call is not able to be completed as dialed message, please check the number and try your call again". This is from external and internal company calls. May I please have some help with tro...

We need information whether 7800/8800 series phones generate a feedback signal defined in the descriptors of the USB standard as Usage (Off-Hook) 09 17??Can anyone help to find this information?

znajc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME 12.0 - 9971 registered phone, phone A (sip9971) calls phone B (sip7975)Phone B (sip7975) has a conf softkey and can initiate a adhoc conference with phone C (sip 9971) all is well. If you try to replicate this the other way around there is no con...

rafpd2215 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes