IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request to set up a night attendant where incoming calls are parked and ring over the Paging system.  We are running CUCM 11.5 with CUCN 11.5. I have set up an auto attendant, just not sure how to accomplish parking the call automatically an...

Looking for feedback on the best way to route my DIDs to internal extensions. As of now I have some DIDs defined as DNs in the CUCM which forward all calls to internal DNs.  I also have setup translations that use called party mask.  With the transla...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 10.5 Upgrade

Hi,I want to install a cop file and after a few seconds I've this error msg below. I can (of course) reload the CUCM server, but I will find another way to solve this issue....Caan you help me ?Thanks a lotRegards,Christian.Error Message (displayed o...