cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number reach going straight to voice mail

coop1
Level 1
Level 1

I have SNR enabled for everyone at the company. It works correctly for everyone except one user. It goes directly to his vm instead of ringing his cell. The timers are the same as everyone. When you call his cell directly, it rings. But it does not ring at all when coming from his desk phone via SNR. (I have it set for 0 seconds before ringing the cell and 1.5 to vm)

5 Replies 5

Whats the call Forward all setting for this users?

Response Signature

He has Forward Busy/No Answer to voicemail. 

coop1
Level 1
Level 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>

Hi,

Check the features enabled on his DN including call forward all, DND,
iDirect. Also, ensure registration status is registered

***** please remember to rate useful

of course. I did all those things. I found the solution. It was in the transfer rules in Unity. It was not going to his extension from the AA. Thank you both for your help.