IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Where on my network does IP Communicator get its TFTP settings by default?  Some time ago I was transitioning from Call Manager 7 to 8.6.  During that transition, when I migrated extensions, I manually set the TFTP settings on our IP Communicator cli...

I have an LDAP feed setup to import users from an OU. I have created an applied a feature group template that "checks" the home cluster option as well as the Enable users for unified CM IM & Presence. When I run the LDAP sync it will not apply those ...

Having a sparatic issues to where my subscribers sometimes see missed calls on there phone but never heard the phone ring. Most recent issue was I had lost power and had to restart all my services and nodes so I will recheck that. But this was happen...

Resolved! DTMF Open door

Hi, First, I am not very experienced in these issues, so if my terminology is wrong, please excuse me.We are currently having some problems with buzzing open a door on our spa504G.We have a 2R intercom wich is uses an ATA to call to the front desk.We...