IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently upgraded from CUCM 11.5.1 to 12.5.1.  Since then I have a report of at least three 8865 phones displaying the registration screen every 2-3 minutes.  So the phone loses its registration with the server and comes back up right away.  I was lo...

hankej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CommunityI need to know how to give configuration to my 8961 KEM Expansion Module . I have already added these lines of codes to my SEPMAC.cnf.xml which I found from cucm tftp server with this formathttp://<CUCM-ip-address>:6970/SEP<phone-mac-addr...

HI allIm mid way through migrating a site with 100 x 7911 telephones to a new callmanager and at least half the 7911's failed to register due to my firmware being too high a level to directly upgrade. I need to do an stepped upgrad...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a custom LDAP filter which filters on the Distinguished Name attribute of user accounts.  The AD structure, unfortunately is causing this.  I have a top-level OU called 'Users and Groups'  Under this OU are several sub-OUs.  "ac...

zsmithtek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a department that decided to replace our Cisco phones with Yealink phones. They are configured for data access on VLAN 100. Our Cisco Voice VLAN is 21.  They want their phones to pick up an ip address from VLAN 100. Can a I set the VOICE and ...

Hello,  Need a helpi am getting below error SIP Trunk Reason: Q.850;cause=102;text="recovery of timer expiry"  I configured the SIP trunk and the below is the Call Flow IP Phone ----->>>>.CUCM------(SIP Trunk)----CUBE(2921)--------...