cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Registration Loss with carrier

Yort Mantup
Level 4
Level 4

Looking for some assistance on an ongoing issue I am having with our SIP provider and periodic issues with dropped registration.

We have two ISR4331 Routers configured using HSRP.  Running CUCM 11.5.  

Began migrating numbers to SIP from PRI's and after awhile noticed issues where both inbound and outbound stopped working.  Inbound calls were not hitting our CUBE and outbound attempts rang busy.  We are authenticating our SIP trunk using dynamic registration. The carrier is telling us that our Cisco CUBE is not responding in a timely manner which drops the registration.  The carrier says that their SBC sends "half life time" notices to our device and we need an updated response to keep the registration active.  I do not know how to configure for a "half life time" response.  Is this a CUCM configuration setting or CLI on the CUBE?  Below is our SIP-UA and the carrier requires the registrar ipv4:xx.xxx.xx.xxx expires 3600 setting.

Any idea's?

sip-ua

credentials username 6162343035 password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx realm xx.xxx.xx.xxx

authentication username 6162343035 password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

retry invite 2

retry register 10

timers connect 100

registrar ipv4:xx.xxx.xx.xxx expires 3600

sip-server ipv4:xx.xxx.xx.xxx

2 Replies 2

Hello,

May I know how did you get this fixed? , I'm having the same issue and not sure whats going on.

Regards

Thilina

Hi,
Since the original post is yeaaars old and unanswered, I would suggest you open a new thread.

Hint beforehand: Please attach all the relevant info, like accurate problem description, config, debugs, ...
If this info is not there, nobody will be able to help at all and it will be the first question, that anyone will be asking you.