cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk between two cucm 10.5 clusters

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

I configured SIP trunk between cluster A and cluster B. Calls from cluster A go through cluster B but not other way around. When I dial a number of cluster A from cluster B, the phone displays enter number in the lower left corner of the display and after a while I get reorder tone.

I tried DNA tool to analyze the call flow. When I put the destination number matching with the route pattern, I get the following error: I do not get error if I put the number not matching with the route pattern. (of course calls will be blocked in that case). Any help will be very much appreciated.

type: Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception:

NullPointerException                 

note: The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the logs.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In clusterB, can you please get SIP traces to check if INVITE is going out from clusterB or not...

- Vivek

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

saif musa
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Chick attachment, it maybe helps...

Regards

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In clusterB, can you please get SIP traces to check if INVITE is going out from clusterB or not...

- Vivek

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks Vivek. I had to engage TAC to take a look. The issues was with the trunk in the cluster A rather than B. And the solution was a simple reset of the trunk :(

He did collect traces and that's how he found out the need for resetting the trunk.

Thanks

Sometimes even simple problem wants typical solution. Thanks for updating us back.

- Vivek