Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk with AudioCodes Mediant 500 on remote site does not work

Hi,

Customer has CUCM 9.X in central site, in remote site has a voice gateway  2911. Currently remote extension can dial to extension located in central site. In order to dial to PSTN from remote site customer got a SIP trunk service and  the SIP provider delivered a AudioCodes Mediant 500 .

I have tried to set SIP trunk with Mediant 500 but not success up to now.

I found some docs on AudioCodes’s website and I notice that there is no reference about configuration in voice gateway, only show the some  config required  on CUCM. I have set with other sip providers SIP trunk without problem but  with Mediant 500  is my first time and is not clear for me how

to set the SIP trunk. ( I  attach  a general diagram of the scenario).

Any of you have carried out a SIP trunk with Mediant 500  or  AudioCodes ?

regards

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would get onto your priovider and give them a hard time to come forward with more info on how to configure your CUBE. After all their equipment needs to be integrated with Cisco, not some nameless brand.

At the same time, can you make an inbound call into the customer from the PSTN, while debugging ccsip and see if you can reverse engineer the config,. looking at IP addresses and codec.

also, can you post the debug ccsip info of a currently failing call.

\

cheers

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I assume you want to have SIP connection between CUBE and AudioCodes, correct? Since SIP trunk to service provider in AudioCodes should already have been configured by provider.

Can you get incoming calls on AudioCodes succesfully and where these calls are being sent right now?

- Vivek