Views
Helpful
Replies

Space Disk CUCM

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!!

One question, in my CUCM Server Version 10.5, I realiced by access SSH "show status" (image1) and I see the all disks on 88%

I apply this procedure (Procedure) but only lower the Disk/logging to 79% and the other partitions Active and Inactive they are equal in 88%

There is another method to lower disk space ??

Thanks!!!

4 Replies 4

I remember one method that can delete from RTMT, please find below steps for the same.

1. Trace and Log Central >> Remote Browse 
  2. Select trace logs 
  3. Expand node and trace log folders -> highlight logs -> delete

i hope it helps you... 

Regards,

Shalid

•  "Unified CDR Analysis and reporting",  Export CDR and CMR records and also delete these files  as well

You can also use ciscocm.free_common_space file to remove the inactive side in the common partition to free up the disk space (this would delete everything in the inactive disk partition)

Regards

Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Just to chime in about that cop file, if all you want is to free up space, you definitely want to try deleting CDR, CMR and traces in first place, if you're planning to upgrade, that cop file will take away the chance to rollback to the previous version if something happens.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I know its been a while, but am faced with a situation of upgrading from 9.1.x to 12.5.x. I applied the RSA cop and got the uprade running till i got the not enough space errors, consider cleaning up space, Function: validate_free_space(), Not enough etc..

I had the common_free_space cop i used 3 years back luckily so i got to PCD and run that cop upgrade. Runs and all but its taken a minute. its been close to two hours and its still running. Just wondering if it has stalled or something got stuck. CLI upgrade status returns being configured. 

Is there a way to check whats really going on and determine if the process got stuck?

Thanks in advance,

Val