Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Query

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I am looking for a SQL Query to display all phones with no extensions.  It looks like we have more than 400 phones which don't have any extension configured. Could someone please help me out with this?

Thanks,

MK

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In CUCM admin go to Bulk Administration > Phones > Generate Phone Reports. Change the query to find phones where directory number is empty.

Brandon

View solution in original post

You could also use Bulk Administration for this.Bulk Administration > Phones > Add/Update Lines > Add Lines. You can click View Sample File to view the layout of the file. After creating the file you would go to Bulk Administration > Upload/Download Files, then come back to the Add Lines screen to upload the file.

Brandon

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In CUCM admin go to Bulk Administration > Phones > Generate Phone Reports. Change the query to find phones where directory number is empty.

Brandon

Thank you Brandon, very smart solution!

The reason that I am looking to find those phones with no extension is because we are migrating all our SCCP phones to SIP and the SIP phones don't get registed when there's no extension configured. The report you showed me shows that we have about 900 phones with no extension. Would you happen to have a solution other than configuring 900 extensions?

Thanks,

MK

You could also use Bulk Administration for this.Bulk Administration > Phones > Add/Update Lines > Add Lines. You can click View Sample File to view the layout of the file. After creating the file you would go to Bulk Administration > Upload/Download Files, then come back to the Add Lines screen to upload the file.

Brandon

Thank you Brandon, very helpful !

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

For completeness, you can also do this via CUCM Reporting:

https://<CUCM>/cucreports/

System Reports -> "Unified CM Phones Without Lines" (Towards the bottom)

G

Please rate all helpful posts.

Thanks Gordon,