cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sx80 and sx20

rmonegro166
Level 1
Level 1

How to set-up sx-20 sx-80 for audio conference I have assign audio dedicated numbers to both devices

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll have to explain a lot more of your environment and what you have to work with to get an answer.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

its polycom environment we are using just registering the device with the gatekeeper and the call manager is doing the routing

I had our voice team assign me a number we want to use the SX-20 - and SX-80 as audio conferences and video conference's

You would only be able to use the CFB in CUCM if someone conferences you, or dial a meet-me. If that's all you have, I don't see anything to make a video conference.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I can make video conference IPv4 is active 53.67.64.97 is my IP  I want to activate IPv6 sip proxy I have a dedicated number assign to SX20 12017303545 I cant seem to activate the Sip proxy to use the Cisco as a audio conference device

H323:

Gatekeeper : 53.29.231.155

Sip Proxy 1

Proxy -

The Voice IP: 12017303545 - 53.29.234.22

Voip Cisco call manager 10.5.2.

Refer to the Administering TelePresence Endpoints on CUCM section in the SX Series Maintain and Operate Guides on how to register the SX20 and SX80 to CUCM.  Note H323 will be disabled as it is not supported when endpoints are registered to CUCM, as it's SIP only.