Views
Helpful
Replies

The module to install for voice mail in the Cisco 2921 router

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day,

I have a Cisco 2921 router, it has installed the module "PVDM3-32 V01" installed. The CME works without problem. I want to configure voice mail, it seems there is a module to install in the router. Can you help me identify the module I need to install for voice mail to work?

Best regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

He need a service module 

Cisco Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco ISM-SRE) or Cisco Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco SM-SRE)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Good evening,

I want to thank you, I want to order the Cisco ISM-SRE (Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine) module, as soon as I receive it there will be a new subject with the name "ISM-SRE module installation and configuration to enable voice mail"

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

He need a service module 

Cisco Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco ISM-SRE) or Cisco Service Module-Services Ready Engine (Cisco SM-SRE)

Response Signature

Good evening,

I want to thank you, I want to order the Cisco ISM-SRE (Internal Service Module-Services Ready Engine) module, as soon as I receive it there will be a new subject with the name "ISM-SRE module installation and configuration to enable voice mail"

Thank you