Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Schedule: don't let me change order of Time Period

Hi,

I'm tryng to setup a Time Scheduling condition for incoming calls but at the process to select the different Time Period on the Time Schedule option I'm not able to reorder the time period as I want. At the top (first option) it always remain the "Inservice" time period so calls are never block because the "Outservice" time period are second and third option and it have to be backward.

I have created 2 Time Period:

Office_Working: 8AM-17PM

Christmas: NO OFFICE HOURS,DIC25-DIC31

Time Schedule:

Office_Working: 8AM-17PM

Christmas: DIC25-DIC31

Time Schedule no matter what I do it does't let me to change the order for the Christmas Time Period be the first option not the second.

Sorry for my poor english

Regards

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is 8-17 period supposed to behave the same way as when there is Christmas? I.e. are these closed hours?

The order in schedule is irrelevant, if one period needs to allow routing and other does not then you need to assign them to different time schedules and use different partitions.

HTH,

Chris

8-17 period should be a opened hours and Christmas should be a closed hours, that's why Christmas should be the firt option to block call for day DIC25-DIC31 otherwise calls will be always route using the Office_Working Time Period.

What about between 17-7? I take it, it should be closed too, right?

If so do this:

build the following time periods

holiday

weekend (assuming 8-17 was only Mon-Friday)

17-24

00-08

build new time schedule "Closed" using the above periods

Assign this schedule to Partition_Closed

Ensure this PT is listed above other partitions in appropriate CSS (i.e. GW CSS)

This way when call arrives afterhours, during weekend and holiday it will match the closed partition and route to whatever DN is assigned to this PT, i.e. routing to voicemail, etc.

HTH,

Chris

Ok, logically you setup will work but still I have the doubt about Jeremy Ciora said about assigning the time period.

He said that Time Scheduling works like a Access List because match the time period from the first Time Period to the last one selected so it match depending the order but I don't know why it doesn't let me to reorder the Time Period.

I am sorry, who is Jeremy Ciora?

You would never want to assign contradicting periods in the same schedule as it would always follow the route, remember it is still driven my partition.

Have you read this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_1_2/ccmsys/a03tod.html

another good one:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14249

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: