cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

timeouts call-disconnect and timeouts wait-release on fxo port

warquezho0612
Level 1
Level 1

what is the MAIN difference between the two? Upon testing both commands on the CLI and on the CUCM, only the "timeouts wait-release or T305 timer" sets that FXO port to release the call.

In what scenario will "timeouts call-disconnect" can be test or applicable?

Also I can test that the default of "timeout wait-release" is 30 seconds while "timeouts disconnect" is 60 seconds! Is it really 60 seconds? I happend to test some calls and can't find a test scenario where the call will be disconnected on the fxo port by 60 seconds when calling outbound and calling inbound.

Thanks for the inputs

4 Replies 4

warquezho0612
Level 1
Level 1

anyone

anyone?

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Basically, timeouts call-disconnect is the amount of time that the FXO port waits before a call is being disconnected after the calll has ended and the disconnect tone is detected. Timeouts wait-release is the amount of time that the FXO takes before the system starts the process for releasing voice  ports after a failed call.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Farbod

somehow it is still not clear to me , can you or anyone give me a scenario on where can I test "call-disconnect"? because almost all my test scenario points to "timeouts wait-release"

thanks