Helpful
Replies

Transcoding issue on CME/CUE

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

Topology is as follows

CCM 4.1(3) ----- H.323 Trunk ---- CME/CUE

Setup to go g.729 of the trunk and then transcode to g.711 to go to CUE. Calls into CME work find but when forwarding to CUE we get a fast busy. If we configure it to go g.711 all the way the call works fine. The transcoder is configured on the CME but it does not seem to be working. Attached is the config. Any help would be appreciated.

Please rate if this helps.
18 Replies 18

D....

I'll upload the config I'm using later today

transcoders are being invoked for v/calls and for MOH...I used the univercd for the example and it works perfect but I did create a peer with 10 digit and a ccn application VM with 10 digit...

D-

the config is here....CCM trunk is in 711 region but voip peer to ccm is 729? I wanted to double check region config but having issues with tunnel...let me know of you need CCM setup confirmation

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

I have had the same problem and got it working. I'm not sure the version of IOS, but the only thing that stands out different at teh moment is this

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

allow-connection sip to sip

h323

sip

modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw

Hi all

By default IOS does only route calls from voip dial-peers to pots dial-peers. To allow connections between 2 voip dial-peers you need to put above commands into the config.

In your scenario this must be enough:

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to sip

Hope this helps.