IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are using a broadcast huntgroup for our main incoming number 238800 so that all 10 users get the call and someone can pick it up, Is there then a way of applying a different ringtone to someones ddi no of say 238804 so that calls on the main numbe...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I create a user in cue, there's no sub command to configure the password and pin:se-192-168-30-253(config)# username u2315 ? create Add the user account phonenumber Specify a number or extension for the user phonenumberE164 Specify the E...

Hello,I have notice the following situation, i made a call from a ipphone to a phone in the pstn, then i disconnect the ippnohe from the switch and in the pstn call did not go down, after this i reconnect the ip phone in the switch with the first cal...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Typically on my 2821 routers I use :1 E1 leased line (data)1 BRI backup to leased line1 E1 (ISDN-30) for PSTN/voiceI am configuring a router that only needs 4 voice channels (therefore PRI for voice is overkill). Can I install a NM-4B-S/T and use 1 p...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if i take the cdr report user report induvidual bill . "i cannot get the data uptodate it showing the data is available from 10 dec to 3 jan "but if i take the cdr user search report i am able to get the data till the date. kindly help to sort out th...

Hiim facing a strange issue we have a ccme 2821 runningthe problem is that calls are getting disconnected intermittently.when i put term mon i can see all FXO ports going up and down frequentlyany one has faced this issue ?pls replythanksmanoj