cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

transfer button missing

Yort Mantup
Level 4
Level 4

In the process of converting our remote sites from using analog phone lines for voice service to a centralized SIP solution at corporate (also where CUCM cluster resides).

One issue that has come up after the conversion is when a remote site place an outbound call and then presses transfer to xfer the call, they have to wait until the other end picks up before they can complete the transfer.  Basically they are forced to do a consult transfer.

Trying to understand why the transfer and hold keys are no longer available after they press transfer.  This issue does not exist on inbound calls.

Any idea's?

Thank You

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Find the softkey template assigned to the phones then navigate to device >
device settings > softkey layout and change the layout in ringout state to
include the transfer key. Do the same for 'connected transfer' state.

**** please remember to rate useful posts

Thank you for the response Mohammed,  

I checked and for 'Ring Out'  transfer is not an an available option.  I checked other available softkey templates and transfer does exists for those either.  I also checked the connected transfer state and that does already have the transfer softkey available and selected.

The softkey template never changed and had worked before the change to have them use a local phone service to the site to a remote phone service here at corporate.