IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is it possible to CFNA to a cell phone and then, if not answered there, have the call directed to the original DN voice-mail? This seems to work with internal DNs but I assume call control is handed over to the cell phone when forwarded. Tryin...

In the process of converting our remote sites from using analog phone lines for voice service to a centralized SIP solution at corporate (also where CUCM cluster resides). One issue that has come up after the conversion is when a remote site place an...

Hi,before days, I had a strange issue at group of phones Cisco 7821 sip phones, this group is under device pool, as I have many branches are registering to one CUCM 11.5 cluster, each branch has its own device pool, the problem was the phones of one ...

475.PNG

We will begin testing Jabber with VDI on Wyse thin clients. Unfortunately the only release (12.1) does not support Expressway. TAC mentioned that there may not be more Jabber VDI releases for this product. Is anyone currently using this product?Or at...

It is normally set in voice vlan 1, but not in such as vlan 10 or vlan 20 Help me  Switch  Switch#show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1350 bytes!version 12.2no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug date...

1 (2).png
xidasd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes