Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two 2921 Routers

How possible to perform direct call between two VoiP routers, such as I have one office with 2921 CUCME+VOip users and another one office with CUCME 2921+VOip users, how users perform VOIP call between these networks. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to dial-peers add the following on both sides:

voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip

Depending on which protocol you are using SIP vs H323 you may need some of the above.

Chris

View solution in original post

Great, let us know if there is anything else you need, otherwise please mark it as answered.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to dial-peers add the following on both sides:

voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip

Depending on which protocol you are using SIP vs H323 you may need some of the above.

Chris

Thank you Chris.

Just one moment. As far as I understand dial peer trunk between both C2921 with CUCME will be SIP or H323 according to your config? And I should choose one of it. Am I right?

The config I provided would allow for either, the protocol is driven by the dial-peer configuration, if you have "session protocol sipv2" under the dial-peer then it's SIP, if there is no such line then it's H.323.

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

configure dial-peers from router to router and back

or share your config and I will do

Thank you, for support.

Just want to do it by myself, its more interesting than someone else )).

Also I downloaded of very usefull manual here http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/voice/configuration/guide/fvvfax_c/vvfpeers.pdf 

Great, let us know if there is anything else you need, otherwise please mark it as answered.