IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have connected 4 pstn lines to vic2-4fxo on  2921 GW router (h.323) and tried to dial my cucm extension (connection plar 2100).i cant see any debug output  for (isdn q931, vpm signal,  voip ccapi inout). and when dialing from outside to pstn num...

frank3333 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use PLAR for phone to phone calling in our business. We create PTs and CSS and associate them with Translation patterns, set to dial the preset called party number when one phone goes off hook.This works fine for 79XX phones however with the new D...

I am planning to refresh upgrade my existing CUCM 8.6 cluster to 10.5 in a 4 server cluster (1 pub and 3 sub) all virtualized. Just wanted to to check with the community before I begin the upgrade so that I will not make any mistakes. I am planning t...

Hi AllI have installed a Cisco 8961 IP phone, we initially logged it on with a 7962 profile, when transferring a call, we had the option to resume it via a softkey!However the BLF's were not working with this profile, so I then created a UDP for that...

DearsWhen you have access to OS Administration CLI, is it possible first to know all users been created on CUCM, Finally Is it possible to change any CM administration user privilege from from CLI or create a CM administration user to access CM admin...

Dear All ,My customer running CUCM 8.6.2 , configured on it Local route group and device Mobility .The question now is how to force the user to use the resources of the location he existing in , I mean if user from branch X working today in branch Y ...