cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Issues IVR and FCT GSM on FXO port.

Good day,

I have a UC560 installation with the following two issues:

1. Regarding the IVR, I have a random behaviour of no response described as follows: The incoming call is received (I see it in the terminal monitor) but the IVR does not respond. It looks like a bug but I am not sure. As a first troubleshooting step, I placed a call directly to the IVR internal number from one telephone from inside the office by dialing 398 and the behaviour is the same. No repeating pattern regarding the no response. Could be one every two, or every ten tries. Is it possible to upgrade the IVR to a new version?

2. Regarding an FCT GSM device which is connected to an FXO port on the UC560 the behaviour is the following: When dialing from a mobile phone to the FCT's mobile number, the call comes in and the IVR's plays the recorded response with the menu options. OK so far. But if the calling person chooses to terminate the call, this action is not taken by the UC, the recorded response continues to play until is finished and then the secretary telephone rings.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1 configuration issue.

2. same as 1 - disconnect supervsion not configured.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1 configuration issue.

2. same as 1 - disconnect supervsion not configured.

I have fixed the FCT problem.

My problem now is only the Auto Attendand. When I make a call to AA extension (that is 398) only half times it responds. The same happens with incoming calls. With term mon on I see the call being answered by ext 398 at all times. Half of them I hear the pre-recorded message, half of them I hear dead air. On the dead air case I waited for some time in case the message is playing and I only can't hear it so it will eventually finish and the secretary's phone will ring but no luck. I also tried to select another extension while waiting but with no luck again. Please advise.

Wrong dial-peer configuration. you were right paolo.

can you tell me how you fixed the FCT problem? i have same the issue.

fast help really appreciated. been breaking my head over this for last 3 days.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: