Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx csq max calls

Hi all.

Is there any way to limit to a fixed number of calls hitting a particular CSQ with shared agents?

More in detail..

I have eg 2 csq containing same agents and i wonder if is possible to fix a maximum number of calls for each CSQ. (connected+queued).

I tried with get reporting statistic step, but it doesn't fit with my case.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately you cannot get number of calls being currently handled from the script and I doubt it is actually stored anywhere in DB to look it up, you can look for current calls waiting in specific queue only.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Carlo,

If you have two different applications, than you can limit the number of calls hitting these two applications by,

1. Providing Number of instances at the Route point\application level

2. Also by creating the specific number of CTI ports in the Call Control Group associated with the Route point.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand.
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately at application or trigger level limiting max sessions doesn't take care about connected calls so the desired maximum calls value would not be respected.
Any chance to achieve this at script level?
Thank again for your help

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Unfortunately you cannot get number of calls being currently handled from the script and I doubt it is actually stored anywhere in DB to look it up, you can look for current calls waiting in specific queue only.

Chris

that's what i suspected.
Thanks Chris
Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App