cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX licensing issue " License server is down"

uday kiran
Level 1
Level 1

Working on a lab with CUCM 9.1.1 and UCCX 9.0.2. I have uploaded enhanced demo licenses but I also tried with(uccx_std and uccx_pre) but no use. I am getting this error all the time

"a licensing error has occurred. please try again in five minutes.if the problem persists, please see your log file or system administrator for details"

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

7 Replies 7

uday kiran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Did anyone come across the same issue " License server is down" on Cisco agent desktop/supervisor

I really need some more info on this issue. I tried restarting the Licensing service and also tried restarting the server but no luck

Thanks,

Uday

Hi,

Is Cisco Desktop License and Resource Manager Service stable under  CCX Serviceability---Control Center--Network Services ---Desktop Services?

Did u try restarting CCX engine?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I did restart CCX engine and Cisco Desktop license and Resource Manager service but I am still getting the same error.

What demo licenses should I upload in UCCX??

Hi Uday,

Demo Licenses

The Unified CCX Installation DVD is bundled with a 25 seat premium demo license, which is valid for 60 days and includes all the features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/install/guide/UCCX_BK_C2650101_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_C2650101_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_appendix_0111.html

regds,

aman

Sorry,I  took it as UCCX 10

for UCCX 9

Demo Licenses The Unified CCX Installation DVD comes bundled with four demo licenses; one each for Unified IP IVR, Standard (STD), Enhanced (ENH), and Premium (PRE) package. Because ordering actual licenses may take a while, you can start using the demo licenses. A demo license is valid only for 30 days

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/installation/guide/UCCX_BK_U096815B_00_uccx-install-and-upgrade.pdf?mdfid=284666782

Did u build the server in a day or so?

regds,

aman

I tried STD, ENH and also PRE but I am getting same error.

FYI- it took almost 10 hours to build UCCX.

Hi Uday,

firstly,installation should not take that much time.it should  take max. 3 hours.

can u try installing again and check?

I doubt could be connectivity issue between PC on which CAD is installed and UCCX server.

regds,

aman