cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add/find Associate End User in CUCM.

fms000001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am unable to add/find user to add him in Associate End Users in CUCM. I am using CUCM System version: 10.5.1.10000-7. Only one particular user is not being found/added. All the other users can be found and can be adde to CUCM.

11 Replies 11

Hi.

If you are searching under user access control group configuration page and you don't find him, is because he's already added to that group.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

The scenario is that, I had deleted the user from CUCM while he left organization. Now that he has rejoined our organization, I am trying to find his name but  I am unable to find/add him.

I am trying to find him both on Owner User ID under Device Information & also on Associated End Users under User Associated With Line.

Is there anything which bothers me because I am re-entering the user name after being already deleted? Or his entries do reside elsewhere which I have failed to delete & are supposed to be deleted.

Hi

When you add the user as end user, which is the message that CUCM shows when you click save?

Let me know 

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I am unable to add him because Ia m unable to find him.

When I search the user by his name (both First Name & Last Name), the error shown is as belows.

"No active query. Please enter your search criteria using the options above."

However, I have tried all the available criteria.

CUCM version?? LDAP user?? Local user??

Can you see him under end users???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CUCM System version: 10.5.1.10000-7.

LDAP User.

Also I am not able to  see him under end user.

If you can't see him under end users, for obvious reasons, you cannot use him in CUCM, nor you will find him anywhere to associate devices/DNs to him.

You need to make sure your LDAP config is correct, and that the user can be pulled from LDAP, once he appears under end users, then you can try again to associate him.

HTH

java

But he is the only user who I am unable to find. All the other users are found & are able to be added.

Then you need to check your LDAP configuration to make sure that user should be synced over, LDAP user base, permissions, the user has all the proper fields with info, the LDAP sync on CUCM was successful, etc.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime...

I will check it with my team mate who works on the same.

D_Lebedev
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

What is the exact username ?