Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to make International call

Essam Butt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all!

We have issues calling international numbers only, incoming is working fine as well as the local landline and mobile numbers.

The message flows show a quick bye with a reason: Q.850;cause=65. I know this means some Negotiation Failure but exactly what is failing that's what I am trying to find. 

Attached below is the debug from our CUBE, what should I check and where to check? Please help.

Thanks,

17 Replies 17

Thank you for this and for pointing out the call loops. I have now fixed the call loops.

Unfortunately, your suggested solution also didn't work and gave the same error. Somehow the CUBE doesn't want to go for the 2nd or the 3rd preference codec and only takes the first preference to estaslish the call.

I was having a chat with my telco yesterday about this and they suggested that they would advertise G711 instead as the preferred codec from their side. So yeah, after their change international calls are working fine.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

No problem. Glad the issues are resolved and   thanks for the update. Itā€™s great that you could get the carrier to change their order of preference. 

Maybe this post could be of interest to you even if you managed to get this resolved by other means? CUBE - "offer all" for voice-class codec 

Response Signature