Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Business Attendant Console

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am doing and install of Unified Business Attendant Console and am running into and error during the install.

During the install on the page where you fill out the call manager ip address, the application user you create and its password.

I fill out the information and get the following error message

"unable to connect to CUCM"

"please check the information provided and try again"

I have tried resetting the password for the application user as well as restarting services on the call manager with no luck

anyone run into this before?

it us UBACS version 8.5.1.5 talking to call manager 8.5.1.10000-26

thanks!

8 Replies 8

rapperjky
Level 1
Level 1

hi kwaldecker

i guess you check end user account.

u check the Permissions Information and Extension Mobility.

try again

I have double checked everything with the user.  The documents say to use an Application user and not an end user.

the options you mention to check are not in the application user screens.  should i be using and End user instead?

thanks

I am in exact same situation only I tried an End user (named AC) and received the same error.  I checked, the O/S can get to the CUCM via 443.  Perhaps a TAC case is next.  Were you able to get it resolved?

E

I have not resolved it yet.  I did open a TAC case.  the customer had loaded a 64 bit version of server 2008 which TAC says is causing the problem.

So i am waiting for them to reload and try again.

will post back what happens

I have the server up and running now.  Once we installed server 2003 instead of the server 2008 64 bit edition the install went fine.

Does anyone have any guides on how to configure the AC?

the guides that come with it just show how to install but never go into what is needed to make a queue and get it up and running

Hi,

Actually, Windows server 2008 64 bit is not supported for Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console 8.X.

The document below will validate my claim.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/cubdacrn8515.pdf

that is what i said fixed it.

the customer installed 2008 64 bit and thats where we had the problems

once they installed 2003 it worked fine

The document below will assist you with the configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/arcug112.pdf