cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 8.6 not connecting single inbox

David Coelho
Level 1
Level 1

So this morning, Unity does not seem to want to connect to the Exchange server and send emails of voicemails.

I went to the primary Unity and did

In Connection Administration, on the Unified Messaging > Unified Messaging Services > Edit Unified Messaging Service page, select Test

I get a pop up with the certifcate warning then nothing. Just says waiting for server but the warning message does not dissapear and I do not get the test results and cannot trouble shoot. I restarted the browser, tried Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer, and restarted my machine.

I need help on this ASAP and will be very greatful for any help guiding me.

2 Replies 2

David Coelho
Level 1
Level 1

Hoping someone can help...

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you mean a browser-side SSL certificate warning; or, is CXN giving you a certificate warning in the test results?

Also, be patient. I have seen this take some time to load in the past if CXN is waiting for Exchange to respond to one of the tests.

If it's a browser security warning that you have acknowledged and the page never loads after that it's time to restart either the CXN server or a few services. I would start with Tomcat since that isn't going to impact normal voicemail functionality.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.