I've a UCCX 188.8.131.5200-109. One server. Registered to a CM cluster 8.6.2-20000-2.
I'm getting this error "System is temporarily unable to complete your call" while calling an extension on CM diverted to VM.
I've installed the IT Locale but used it before without any problem.
It always worked fine and suddenly stopped.
Do you have any ideas?
I'm 99% sure this has to do with the locale files. For the time being I
would remove them;
This command deletes the specified locale and all of the associated files and settings from Connection.
delete cuc locale locale-id
For a list of installed locales and their IDs, run the show cuc locales (Cisco Unity Connection Only) command. Be aware that locale IDs are case sensitive.
Before you run this command, you must stop the Connection Conversation Manager and Connection Mixer services. After you run this command, you must restart the Connection Conversation Manager and Connection Mixer services.
Command privilege level: 1
Allowed during upgrade: Yes
The following example deletes the en-GB locale and all of the associated files and settings.
delete cuc locale en-GB
I tried what you suggested but it didn't work.
I did found in the bugtoolkit what you mention but it was for Ucnx 8.5.
I think the problem was related with a subnet mask change I did.
Anyway I fixed it by reinstalling the whole system.
Hi Guys. This happened to me because I rebuilt unity and restored it to new hardware but didnt immediately install the configured locale. After installing the locale, the issue disappeared. I could of probably gone into System Settings / General Configuration / System Default Language (inc TTS) and set it back to English(United States) temporarly until I had installed the missing locale.