cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User logs into Extension mobility fine, phone resets, but their extension doesn't show up

hankej
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue at my regional campuses.  When users try to log into Extension Mobility they can log in fine and the phone resets.  When the phone comes back up the users extension isn't showing up and when they try to call their extension, the call goes directly to voicemail, even though they have a phone with the same extension at our main campus.

This seems to only happen at the regional campuses.  I just test with a user who is having the problem on my phone at the main campus and I logged in fine and the extension appears on my screen.  

Our CUCM server is located at the main campus.  I have also, restarted Extension Mobility Services on all three CUCM clustermates, which didn't change anything.

We are running v11.5.1.15900-18

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Joe

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Try to do these, 

-Cross verify the configurations in UDP and make sure the extensions are properly configured

-Check the DB replication on the cluster

-Check the EM urls

-Could be pointing to a bug. Will check that

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Hello Ratheesh,

Thank you for the response.  I'm not too certain what you mean when you say to "-Cross verify the configurations in UDP and make sure the extensions are properly configured"

I did check the DB Replication and the last BROADCAST SYNC was old.  I did run utils dbreplication status and now the Timestamp is current and the REPLICATION SETUP RTMT are all (2) on each server:

This didn't resolve the issue however.

I'm assuming the URLS are fine as I'm able to use Extension Mobility on my phone and log in just fine.

Thank you,

Joe