IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, My Customer have the solution with 06 sites, all working with SIP and CUCM 10.5.2. Today in all sites the call outgoing with main number. My Customer is needing that 01 site have a one group the IP Phones where the call need outgoing as dire...

Hello, We are seeing clock slips on one of our PRI's. We have two PRI's from same carrier coming in to a 2951 router. The two PRI's are provided by Lightpath (PRI hand-off from fiber) via two separate Adtran 900e gateways. WIC's are both onboard the ...

penny1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am facing below problem.   I am trying to record sip telephones which are registered to same call manager. I have sip trunk to recorder server from CUCM. CUCM version:11.5. Sip phones model:7911 and 7821.   Error message in cucm logs i...

Hi all We are configuring a small hunt group for each individual extension to forward and broadcast. We’ve been asked whether we can have a the call forward back to the voicemail of the original dialled number after a hunt group treatment rather than...