IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I have a customer has about 1,000 Ericsson IP Phones Models 8815E, 9008G, 8024E, 8012E, 9002, 9071, 8008E. the customer would like to use these phones with CUCM, so I need to know if these phones are compatible with CUCM and what the procedu...

Hello,   Small setup with 8861 phones with multiplatform image and CP-BEKEM-3PCC key expansion modules. Do you have any idea if it is possible to change the background image/color of the expansion's display? I believe this is certainly possible with ...

toxigen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   When using ISR 4400 for CUBE-ENT one can have HA using HSRP between two boxes. This has been supported for a long time, as long as the two "boxes" are in the same site (e.g. Datacenter).   Now my question is: is there any update to this HA s...

alferna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 8861 that will not boot up past the Cisco splash screen. I've tried multiple factory resets and that did not help. The first 3 line buttons light up amber but the phone never fully boots up. After a few minutes the phone will reboot itself b...